Collecting, analyzing, crossreferencing, and interpreting data from multiple sources, documenting the results and providing intelligence reports on the piracy operation and landscape.
- Use OSINT, WEBINT and Social Engineering to investigate and map out the world of Internet Piracy.
- Uncover new pirate brands and investigate the suspects behind existing pirate operations.
- Utilize our data pools and help enriching them with new intelligence and data.
- Provide intelligence for various customers and other teams in our group based on their requirements and needs.
- Customeroriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with analytic tradecraft, the intelligence cycle, opensource intelligence gathering techniques, and strong intelligence writing skills, techniques, and methodologies.
- Strong ability to find and identify ‘the needle in the haystack’.
- Knowledge and understanding in searching and communicating via social media.
- Ability to work in an organized way both individually and as a team.
- SQL (or equivalent syntax).
- Basic knowledge in Python.
- Basic understanding of internet protocols.
- Investigative and/or intelligence background (via military, police or private investigative and/or intelligence organization)
- Customerfacing background.
- Background in the TV industry
- Basic understanding of software applications
- Additional languages