At Mobileye, we foster a hybrid-friendly environment, combining work from office and home.
Mobileye is looking for a Web Developer Student for the SCE (system customer engineering) team.
The SCE team ensures fast and successful integration of Mobileye’s technologies in customers’ solutions (car manufacturers / Tier1), from design phase to car launch, while working closely with internal RnD teams.
We’re looking for a strong, hands-on, software student who is passionately motivated by challenges and excel in troubleshooting hard, complex problems.
What will your job look like?
- You will help the team to ensure that Mobileye’s software works seamlessly on customer’s hardware, and is integrated into the car manufacturer’s system as expected from a real-time, safety-critical system.
- You will be responsible to provide quick and professional analysis and troubleshooting of customer issues.
- You will have the opportunity to work on innovation, including initiating and developing tools to enhance the team’s work efficiency.
- Studies towards B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science\SW Engineering
- At least 5 semesters left until graduation (2 years)
- Ability to work at least 30 hours a week in regular business hours
- C++ / Python
- Web development – Node.js.
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of PC Architecture and OS including hands-on experience- an advantage
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!