We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our development team in Jerusalem. Candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in web development with strong experience in PHP. As part of the web development team, you will maintain and develop our web infrastructure, including websites, landing pages, APIs, marketing automation, etc.it
- General understanding of user experience best practices for marketing websites and eagerness to stay abreast of the latest trends
- Communication and collaboration skills that allow you to successfully partner with other teams (technical and non-technical)
- Can-do attitude and a dedicated team player.
- Translate beautiful designs into smooth & reliable responsive web experiences
- Enable marketing team programs across landing pages, emails, blog, CMS customizations, and marketing automation
- Be a part of designing and coding for existing web applications on a collaborative environment.
- Working on both the front end and back end specifically.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- The working environment is dynamic and interesting and requires a variant of programming skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT including automated builds & CI/CD processes.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, and ability to work effectively and autonomously.
- Must be a fast learner. Be able to come up with new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Demonstrated skills in writing high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
- Working knowledge of hosting providers, such as AWS and WPEngine
- Experience with third-party integrations: Hubspot, Salesforce etc.
- Experience with WordPress, with an emphasis on managing and maintaining a large scale multilingual site
- Development experience with SalesForce / Force.com (Apex, VisualForce, Force.com APIs and Web Services).