Clearvuze is developing solutions for scene understanding based on drone video. Led by several entrepreneurs with proven track records at building successful businesses, the company emphasizes an open and supportive work environment which recognizes employees for their contributions and presents them with opportunities for professional growth. ClearVuze’s offices are located in Jerusalem and/or Tel Aviv. The Jerusalem office is near the entrance to the city, with easy access to the light rail and bus routes, as well as the high-speed rail from Tel Aviv.Relying on advanced techniques in computer vision, machine learning and real-time programming, ClearVuze’s application interfaces with leading drone models, and determines how to navigate the drone flight in order to capture compelling, unobstructed video of the scene below. The company is currently looking for a VP Products, to determine the product roadmap and work closely with the technology team on execution, as well as with the business team on go-to-market and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the company’s products are aligned with business expectations.
- Define products based on a deep understanding of:
- The customer experience and market needs
- The capabilities of the company’s technology
- Generate detailed product requirements and work with development and QA on scheduling, prioritizing features, release cycles, etc., to ensure product quality meets customer expectations.
- Work directly with actual and potential customers to understand their needs and use cases.
- Map out the competitive landscape and continuously monitor market developments.
- Formulate and then evangelize product strategy internally, as well as to external stakeholders.
- Be eager to jump into an early-stage, fast-moving startup in a burgeoning space.
- Thrive in a dynamic, demanding and challenging work environment.
- Be a big-picture thinker, but also comprehensive and detail-oriented.
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product, throughout the product lifecycle (concept, design, development, launch).
- Passionate about user experience and design
- At least 10 years’ experience in development/product management.
- Solid technical background, including experience with software-based products.
- Communicate effectively and work well with others.
- Experience building and managing a team
- Fluent in English.