Lightricks creates award-winning apps – in the field of image, video and sound processing – used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
Lightricks’ Facetune Division is made up of four verticals – Product, Engineering, Growth and Marketing – who work together to build and support Facetune2, Facetune Video, and Filtertune. Our apps are powerful yet fun and high quality – and that’s exactly the kind of people we want on our team. We’re looking for a brilliant VP Product to lead the product vertical in the division.
Facetune was the first app by Lightricks. Upon its release in 2014, Facetune was an instant hit and its popularity has skyrocketed since, and is now one of the top 100 grossing apps in the world. Every month, millions of creators – individuals, influencers, and brands – generate and share content using Facetune products – and we strive to create a flawless, fun & magical experience for all of them. If you like thinking big and working with huge amounts of data – this position is for you!
- Lead a team of product managers, constantly strive to equip them with tools to succeed in their roles, coaching them in the areas of data, market analysis, ideation, and process.
- Manage the UX, Creative & Customer Experience team leads.
- Establish a unified vision and workflow across the different products, take our product managing expertise to the next level.
- Collaborate and establish good working relationships with other verticals in the division – Engineering, Growth, and Marketing, as well as key stakeholders outside the division.
- Define and analyze metrics of success.
- Conduct thorough market research on a regular basis, quickly reacting to changes, new trends and competition.
- 5+ years of experience managing product managers.
- 5+ years experience in a big B2C company.
- Experience working on high-traffic products/platforms (millions of MAUs).
- Strong fundamentals in data-driven decision making, a/b tests and data analysis.
- Eye for design and sharp UX instincts (background in design/photography – an advantage).
- Advanced leadership skills; a visionary.
- Outstanding people skills and established management principles.
- Strong understanding of contemporary social media platforms, users and trends, and their cultural environment.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Design, Business/Economics or other relevant fields.
- Experience with App Store/Play Store – a plus.