- Define, develop and run test programs for wafer sort, final test and characterization.
- Work with several groups simultaneously such as :Design, failure analysis, DFT engineers and test houses.
- See the chip manufacturing from early design through mass production focusing on achieving better yield and TTR.
- Write scripts and use tools for data analysis (Preferably with commercial applications such as JMP) and pattern handling.
- Be part of debug teams working on finding manufacturing problems on silicon.
BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience in HW testing / Low Level coding (an advantage)
- Good programming background (Python, PERL, C, C++)
- Experience with Test Equipment (logic analyzers and oscilloscopes)
- Familiar with Silicon production methods and testing (an advantage)
- Working with vendors and suppliers abroad on daily basis. This requires High level English (read, written and spoken)
- The work requires integration and implementation of requirements from several sources. This requires good interpersonal communication and teamwork, as well as initiative and ability to lead.
- The role requires independent and creative thinking, punctuality, thoroughness, and fast understanding of unfamiliar problems.