Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Seeking a technical writer to research, write, and produce (in both PDF and online help formats) technical, end-user documentation for Ex Libris software.
Occasional editing of documentation produced by other teams may also be required.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical writer at a software company
- Ability to grasp in-depth technical material
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to independently produce accurate and comprehensive technical documentation from scratch
- Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously
- Good working knowledge of FrameMaker
- Knowledge of MindTouch an advantage
- The position is intended for a native English-speaker
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!