Cnvrg.io is a full-stack data science platform that helps enterprises manage and scale AI. Its collaborative end-to-end solution enables companies to accelerate innovation and build high impact machine learning models. We are looking for a Technical Writer for a part time position, that will work cross functionally with the Development and Deployment teams
- You will be responsible for creating, polishing and publishing external and internal documentation on behalf of cnvrg.io.
- Some of the documentation will include Installation, Migration, Configuration and Usage Guides, among others.
- Your target audience is predominantly Data scientists, developers but would also include Business Analysts, Quality Assurance team, Product team, etc.
- The environment is fast-paced, requiring the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and be able to manage aggressive deadlines.
- 3+ years’ experience writing end-user software documentation
- Excellent writing, editing, formatting and organizational skills
- Experience with AI / ML is a bonus
- Knowledge of at least one development language, such as Python or Ruby – advantage
- Experience with Linux and cloud platforms such as Amazon AWS and google cloud – advantage
- UI/UX design experience
- Bachelors Degree in computer science preferred