We are looking for Technical Support Lead to join our Support Team located in Jerusalem.
In this position you will play a crucial role in helping our customers adopt the Ayyeka solutions by responding to support questions by both email and phone, and proactively reaching out to customers to provide training on new features. You will coordinate your team members as well as other teams to bring customer issues to resolution.
This position has extensive growth potential. Non-standard hours may occasionally be required to accommodate customers in other time zones.
Please send CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years in technical customer support or QA related to software or IoT instrumentation
- Comfortable handling support issues remotely (email, phone) and at customer sites
- Excellent English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer management skills
- Organized and reliable
- Occasionally requires non-standard hours to coordinate with customers in other time zones
- Experience with some of the following:
- IoT sensor technology, embedded hardware/ software, protocols (LoRaWAN, 2G/3G/4G, CAT-M/NB-IOT)
- Cloud architecture and management tools (AWS)
- Understanding of SQL or Python
- Linux operating systems and utilities
- Professional Degree in Engineering or similar
- Other languages