- • Head of Technical services managing a team of 4-5 engineers responsible for all support and system needs of the company.
- • Both hands on and management capabilities are required.
- • Tier 3-4 support for customers deploying and using AGAT's cyber products.
- • Manage all technical issues raised by customers and internal stakeholders.
- • Responsible for all system needs of the company – on-prem and cloud.
- • Build, maintain and develop cloud SaaS environments.
- • Monitor and manage costs of cloud services.
- • Supporting large international enterprise customers with high security requirements.
- • Prioritize and manage multiple issues from customers on our products and platform, simultaneously.
- • Install, configure product at customer environment in POC.
- • Perform technical training for customers.
- • Post articles, tips, KB and guides of the product.
- • Build complex lab environments with integration to other leading security products in DLP, MDM/UEM, Threat prevention.
- • Sometimes off hours duty is required. Once a week until 21:00. No extra hours needed.
- • The Position is in Jerusalem (Hozvim hi tech park).
- • No travel is needed.
- • 3 years experience in technical support/system.
- • Fluent English – speaking and writing
- • Ability for flexible hours as required.
- • Experience in Windows system and networking such as VMWare, Active Directory, Firewalls, Virtual machines, AWS Azure, Certificates, DNS, SQL, DLP, MDM, Cloud, ADFS.