Freightos is looking for a Talent Development Specialist to join our Global HR team. You will design, implement, and foster employee development & engagement globally. In this multifaceted role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping people learn and grow and who will proactively influence a culture.
You’ll be the wind in our team sails .You’ll work with Freightos managers and employees to assess employee needs and meet – or exceed! – them.. When you ace your job, it will have a meaningful impact on employee performance, employee satisfaction and employee engagement. And that will ensure that Freightos able to grow employee talent.
Who are you, oh talented talent developer? You’re an experienced, hands-on professional who will apply your expertise and energy to make Freightos’ team grow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You may not be a programmer…but you can build awesome HR programs. You’ll initiate, build, develop, and manage leadership, performance, on-boarding and learning programs and best practices to develop and grow our talent.
- You’ll partner with HR managers and leadership to build & maintain career path programs
- You’ll have your finger on the pulse, consulting and working closely with people across the organization to analyze training needs, assess options, and partner to deliver solution.
- Help our talents make the most of learning opportunities by establishing a plan for post-training deliverables and check-ins to put learnings into practice.
- We’re kinda big on data. You’ll work with HR managers to create metrics that help us identify, solve, and track how well we managing, develop, and retain key talent
- What do you know about freight? Well, that’s what most people know when they come. You’ll oversee development and launch of various Freight learning materials, including live trainings and self-service toolkits.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders. Maybe not sleepover party and movie-night relationships…but you’ll definitely be sharing New Year’s cards
- Be an active learner! Stay current with trends in organization development industry to make recommendations based on science/research paired with your understanding of business needs
- A minimum of two years in learning and development, training, talent development, or OD positions
- A minimum of two years in-class training / facilitation experience
- Like 1.5 billion people on planet earth, Freightos works in English. You’ll need both written and verbal English fluency
- You can prove how well you rock, with examples or portfolios of successful training or learning implementation rollouts that you developed and delivered
- Wielding a razor-sharp planner, an organizing calendar, and time management that would make Tim Ferriss jealous, you’ll have outstanding organizational skills that help you work on multiple projects simultaneously and stick to assigned timelines
- Strong relationship builder and influencer at all levels of an organization
- Able to work independently and effectively influence a diverse team
- Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace in a multitasking environment and be flexible to ramp up or change directions as needed
- Results-driven with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience working with remote & diverse teams
- Passionate about providing world-class customer service, preferably in a creative or technical environment
- Experience in hitech startup environment
- Full time position (with flexible hours)
- Location: Jerusalem