Tech is great but it takes awesome people to drive change. Which is why our Human Resources team is seeking a Senior Recruiter to get on-board our fast-paced team and help us find the right people to change the outdated freight industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Superhuman abilities to manage end-to-end recruitment cycles around the entire world (seriously), from sourcing and interviewing and until the perfect hire and onboarding.
- Design, develop, and optimize an incredible recruitment process, including assessment, job descriptions, recruitment measurement definitions, metrics reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps, and everything else required to make sure that the best talent comes knocking on our door.
- Develop and implement creative recruitment strategies including developing plans with external business partners such as university career centers, placement agencies etc.
- Pull out that laptop. And that cellphone. And Snapchat. You’ll need to develop and implement digital recruiting efforts on corporate homepage, proactive sourcing and social media recruiting.
- Great people attract great people. So you’ll help pour oil on the fire by developing the company’s referral program and internal recruitment campaigns.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers for recruitment needs.
- Higher skills for hiring managers. You’ll train hiring managers to ensure that the assessment processes work well with our organizational values and recruitment principles, as well as with employment legislation.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices and innovative approaches in the company.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Implements and executes ongoing HR projects and processes.
- At least two years of experience being a superstar recruiter and managing ongoing recruiting cycles.
- Bringing freight online is hard. You’ll need experience with technical recruitment.
- English fluency (written and verbal).
- Experience recruiting via social networks and proactive sourcing.
- Proven success in working with diverse cultures and environments.
- Outstanding job interviewing and assessment skills.
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal, with high attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and design/optimize work processes
- Results-driven with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in global and start-up environment.
- Experience in working with an ATS.
- Up to date knowledge of recruitment best practice and the ability to translate this into viable practice tools and process.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Full time position including including flexible hours to meet Asian and US markets
- Location: Jerusalem