About The Position
Not exciting enough? Look down.
Everything you wear, eat, or use comes from somewhere. And freight makes it happen.
With $19 trillion of goods shipped annually, you’d think it was a ticking machine. It wasn’t. Until Freightos came along. We make global trade frictionless, enabling simple, transparent importing for thousands of companies around the world with freightos.com, the world’s largest digital freight marketplace. We also digitize freight sales for over 2,000 of the top global logistics providers with WebCargo, while also connecting logistics providers to the largest air and ocean providers.
Sounds complicated? It is. But it’s also incredible to change the world. BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal all agree, as do our investors, who have invested nearly $120 million dollars in our vision.
And now it’s your turn.
Tech is awesome, but it takes incredible people to drive a change.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our global HR team, for a maternity leave cover of 8 months.
You’ll own recruitment end-to-end. Find talents, work side-by-side with managers, shape the way we hire, bring in new ideas. And the best part? You’ll do all that, globally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage end-to-end recruitment cycles around the entire world (seriously), from sourcing and interviewing until the perfect hire and onboarding
- Design, develop, and optimize an incredible recruitment process
- Develop and implement creative recruitment strategies
- Provide business partnership and coaching to managers throughout the hiring process
- Higher skills for hiring managers. You’ll train hiring managers to ensure that the assessment processes work well with our organizational values and recruitment principles, as well as with employment legislation
- Great people attract great people. So you’ll help pour oil on the fire by developing the company’s referral program and internal recruitment campaigns..
- Help our talents make the most of learning opportunities by establishing a plan for post-training deliverables and check-ins to put learnings into practice.
- Manages employee training budget
- Implements and executes ongoing HR projects and processes
- At least two years of experience being a talent acquisition specialist and managing ongoing recruiting cycles.
- High-level English and Hebrew (written and verbal).
- Experience recruiting via social networks and proactive sourcing.
- Outstanding job interviewing and assessment skills.
- Up to date knowledge of recruitment best practices and the ability to translate this into viable practice tools and processes.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and a team player
- High attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and design/optimize work processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Results-driven with a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in global and start-up environments.
- Experience in technical recruitment
- Experience in working with diverse cultures
- Experience in other HR areas (onboarding, training & development, etc)
Full-time position, including flexible hours to meet recruitment needs in other regions
Location: Jerusalem, hybrid work model