Systems Engineering Student
Cielo Inertial Solutions, a leading company in the development and production of Inertial Navigation Systems for the defense industry in Israel and International Markets, is looking for a Systems Engineering Student to join us and be part of Cielo’s core technology development, qualification & testing.
Your day-to-day is to work closely with multiple interfaces – R&D, production engineering, production and system testing with company cross products and be part of the R&D team.
In this role you will –
- Define Systems Engineering procedures
- Evaluate system performance
- Characterize future use sensor to integrate into Cielo’s next-gen systems
- Lead system’s qualification and lab experiment
- Support systems’ calibration & testing in Cielo’s production line
- Be part of an exclusive Systems Engineering team
- Sc Electronics Engineering Student 3rd year
- Team player with can do approach
- System level view
- Autodidact and self-motivated
- Availability for at least 3 days a week and flexibility for more shifts during studies vacations