Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you.
Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that change lives.
A Day in the Life
The System V&V Engineer will be a member of the R&D Design Assurance team, responsible for developing, coordinating and conducting design verification tests for Jerusalem Patient Monitoring projects.
The System V&V Engineer will play a key role design changes projects, working with cross-functional team members of the organization, to provide meaningful verification solutions and ensuring design meets the product requirements.
- Design, develop and execute design verification tests.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured V&V test protocols and reports. to ensure requirements coverage and traceability.
- Design, develop and implement testing methods and equipment.
- Plan and arrange the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Conduct Test Readiness Review (TRR) meetings.
- Identify, investigate and document defects found during testing.
- Interact closely with R&D Engineers, System Engineers and Design Quality Engineers.
- Engineering or Practical Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical
- Minimum of 2 years V&V engineering experience in a regulated industry
- Experience with engineering processes, including test protocol development, criteria definition based on requirements, statistical analysis, and test reporting.
- Experience with verification testing of multi-disciplinary products.
- Experience with RF wireless testing
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment, computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Excellent English both read & write; all documents shall be written in English
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the medical device industry and familiarity with design control processes as defined in ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- Knowledge in Medical Device standards, e.g. IEC 60601
- Demonstrate fast learning curve, quick study of new topics and ability to implement new topics quickly and effectively.