- Develop and maintain test methods, and define required equipment, and instruments.
- Perform validation and testing of hardware (mechanical, electronic implantable devices) and SW for prototypes and products.
- Lead projects to develop and coordinate testing procedures for prototypes and products. Design, selection, and documentation of test equipment. Formulates test guidelines, acceptance tests procedures, protocols, and tests reports. Purchasing and maintenance of laboratory test equipment. Participate and lead engineers in designing features and requirements.
- Serve as a core team member of the product development process (PDP) teams to bring new products to market on time, within budget, and within predetermined specifications for project activities related to manufacturing, procurement, logistics, and service.
- Accountable to identify actions that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the potential causes that could lead to failures.
- Accountable for defining criteria and development of product test strategies, in collaboration with the project system engineer.
- B.Sc. Electrical, Mechanical, Physics or Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years V&V engineering experience in a regulated industry (The medical device industry is preferred).
- Extensive experience with verification testing of multi-disciplinary products within the PDP.
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Experience with engineering processes, including test protocol development, criteria definition based on standard investigation, statistical analysis, and reporting.
- Must be proficient in written, in both Hebrew and English, and good oral communication in Hebrew
- Experience from medical device organization.
- Experience with LabView, SolidWorks, MATLAB, and general programming
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers