- You will provide technical support to partners and/or customers for Synamedia technologies, products, and/or solutions.
- You will typically be responsible for resolving moderately to highly complex technical problems, depending on the customers’ need.
- You will typically be responsible for the delivery and commissioning of new Synamedia systems to customers.
- You will simulate technical problems in lab environment.
- You will share your knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database.
- You will provide internal and/or external technical presentations (cross-training)
- You will work with several teams (e.g. engineering/sales/architects) to achieve our common goals to solve customer problems and enhance our products.
- You will work closely with your colleagues to achieve common goals.
- You will have the opportunity to use all of your technical excellence and expertise, and mentor others to do the same.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to think outside the box and use your knowledge to be able reverse engineer systems where necessary
- Eager to learn. Technical aptitude to assimilate new learning quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible: Very able to adapt to a changing environment
- Able to take initiative and drive
- Performs well under pressure
- Capacity and passion to help internal stakeholders and the confidence to challenge things if needed.
- Great customer engagement. As a senior engineer you will often be the face of Synamedia.