A leading software development company in Jerusalem is looking for an IT team member with a high level of service orientation.
The position combines end user support together with IT systems support and maintenance in an enterprise environment.
– High learning abilities.
– A driving license – a must
– High level of English – speaking, reading and writing – a must
Technical requirements and skills
At least two years of proven experience with the following:
– Good knowledge with Microsoft windows operating systems – Windows 7-10 , Server 2008R2-2012
– Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of desktops, laptops, printers, MAC
– Managing mail systems – specially Office 365 and Exchange 2010, Outlook mail client
– Familiar with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO
– Working and maintaining a WDS deployment services
– Familiar with server hardware – HP servers in particular
– Familiar with network security products such as switches, Firewalls, Anti-spam services, Anti-virus products
– Familiar with backup systems such as Symantec Backup Exec
– Familiar with Digital/IP phone systems such as Panasonic, Avaya, skype for business
– Familiar with operating virtual environments such as VMware/ Hyper-V
– Familiar with MS Office application suite
– Familiar with Linux
Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
Certification as IT Technician, MCSE-MCITP, CompTIA A+, CCNA