Careers that Change Lives
Engineers are indispensable to achieving our Mission. That’s why we empower you to bring the best of your experience to bear on our market-leading portfolio of innovations. Apply your existing skills and develop new ones, with the training, mentorship and the guidance you need to continue to develop your expertise.
If you want a challenging, energizing, rewarding career that changes lives, join us. Help us bring the next generation of life-changing medical technology to patients worldwide
A Day in the Life
In this position you will have the opportunity to be a Product Owner in the Body Sensor Platform R&D. The Product Owner is expected to work closely with SW, V&V, Automation, Algorithms, System (HSI), HW and PMO.
You will be responsible for the SW Product Ownership through the entire PLC for the various NPD (New Product Development) & RPE (Released Product Engineering) projects including, but not just, SW requirments gathering and writing, agile development support, collaboration with HSI (Human System Interaction) team, Cybersecurity engagements, V&V process support and product release managment.
In this position you will report to the SW Product Manager Lead.
- Write SW product specifications and requirements
- Actively participate the Agile development process in full collaboration with SW Development, Testing and Automation teams
- Lead the project/program’s Product Ownership activities as defined by Agile methodology
- Communicate the SW product status in project’s team & status meetings
- Support Cyber Security engagement with R&D team and with 3rd party providers
- Support V&V team in NPTV specifications and requirements
- Collaborate with other R&D teams, such as Hardware, Mechanical, etc., as well as cross functions (e.g. Design Quality, Regulatory, Operations) to improve delivery efficiency
- Work with end customers and users, to deeply understand the intended environment, the intended use, the needs and the clinical solution
- Support the Scrum team and the projects to resolve specific complicated issues and overcome specific obstacles. Influence project’s technical concepts and push to innovate
- B.Sc. Electrical/Software/Mechanical/BioMedical/Industrial Engineering.
- 5+ years SW product/systems engineering experience in industry. Experience as a systems/product support engineer in a regulated industry (i.e. medical, aeronautics, etc.).
- 1-2 years experience as a Product Owner in Agile development methodology
- Familiar with systems engineering processes, in particular establishing design inputs and top to bottom design using SW system requirements methodologies and good practices.
- Familiar with risk management techniques (i.e. Failure Modes and Effects Analysis – FMEA).
- Experience in software products system architecture in multidiciplinary products and the processes associated with product life-cycles, such as stage/phase gate product development processes
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of automated requirements & traceability tools, such as Polarion, Doors , etc.
- Proven hands-on experience with Agile methodology
- Presentation skills
- Functions well in a team environment. Gains consensus, leads, influences and demonstrates “can do” approach.
- Communicative and collaborative personality
- High level of English & Hebrew (verbal, reading & writing)
Nice to Haves
- MSc. Degree
- 2+ years experience as a SW Product Manager
- Familiarity with FDA Quality Systems Regulations (QSR)
- Familiarity with Design/Reliability/Manufacturability (DRM) tools