As a Supply chain planner you will be in charge of the production planning :
Production planning for two main product lines: Consumables and HW. That includes: Forecast, detailed production plan and follow up for CMs.
Create POs, Work Orders, Sales Orders to Distribution Centers, Shipments and execution follow up.
KPIs – Monthly follow up and reporting to management level on KPIs
Reports – issue and analyze weekly and monthly reports such as plan vs actual, inventory analysis and take actions to meet the targets.
In addition you will be responsible for material planning:
Material follows up – Initiate requisitions, mange shipment to the production floors at the CMs, priorities material for validations, First Article Inspection and NPI. Plan inventory levels of FG and RM.
Collaborate with purchasing department and CMs procurement functions.
CM material shortages monitoring
You will be in charge of the logistics KPI management: inventory turns, back order and others
- B.Sc in Industrial engineer
- Supply chain experience of 3-5 years
- Communication with global suppliers, global CMs and corporate management level
- Good level of English
- Service oriented
- Priority and SAP knowledge
- Systemic vision alongside awareness of details
- Good interpersonal skills and ability for matrix management and working with internal and external interfaces