As a Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible to analyz material data, suggesting improvements and leading & monitoring supply chain projects to maximize efficiency.
You will interacting with others and collaborate with many colleagues from various departments: Planning, Purchasing, Engineering , Projects teams and CMs (contract manufacturing).
You will work with Finance and purchasing and contract manufacturing in order to lead process of approve of Pricing, Excess Material, dead inventory, price increase and PPV.
You will be responsible of material monitoring.
You will work with Logistic on SMOG, Phase out parts, Move to TK /Drop Ship.
- Industrial and Management Engineer /Economics from a formal academic college or institution
- 2- 3 years in supply chain/ budget working with CMs (contract manufacturing).
- Supply Chain controlling activities
- Strong Excel experience
- ERP systems
- High level of English: Speaking & writing
- Global company experience- Advantage