OrCam Technologies, a leader in personal AI platforms, harnesses breakthrough computer vision to provide increased independence to people who are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired, have reading difficulties, and for other populations. The company’s flagship OrCam MyEye 2 assistive technology device was named to the TIME Best Inventions of 2019 list.
At OrCam, the software team designs and implements a complex system with tight realtime, compute and power constraints. We push our hardware to its limits with a multi-process, lock-free system which utilizes our advanced algorithms in order to help our users have the most seamless usage experience possible. If you are a good programmer and you would like to become great, we will be happy to have you on our team.
- At least one year of hands-on experience with C / C++
- Sc. in computer science / Software engineering or proven industrial experience
- Fast learner
- Technological passion, innovations and exploration of new research fields
- Team player
- Experience running and developing on Linux
- Experience with development in python (or other scripting language)
- RT/Embedded programming