Mobileye develops systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference – come and lead the revolution!
The EyeQ Platform Group designs advanced System-On-Chips that are the core of the Mobileye automotive systems for driver assistance and autonomous vehicles. We design our SOCs to the highest level of Safety, incorporating Safety Mechanisms all across the chip design and system, and bring them to high volume manufacture.
What will YOU do?
- Define requirements and architecture for safety in advanced System-On-Chip (SOC), IPs and Board solutions
- Analyze SOC and Board Hardware safety, in light of Automotive Safety standards, e.g. ISO 26262
- Monitor and verify ASIC-SOC design methodology and lifecycle
- Track the development and implementation progress of safety requirements from concept to validation
- Apply verification and analysis tools
- Closely teamwork with chip design, hardware, software and algorithm R&D teams
- Interact with Functional Safety team and Project Managers
- Serve as the Safety contact with Customers and Partners
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Microelectronics/Semiconductors/Physics
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor technology, chip architecture, design and reliability
- Experience with Synopsys/Cadence design and verification, MS Excel, analysis tools
- Experience in the automotive industry, board design, reliability and/or safety standards is an advantage
- Good verbal communication and English writing skills