Here at Lightricks we are leading the content creation revolution. Our vision is to let our users generate creative content anywhere & anytime. We are a unicorn startup (valued at $1B) due to the success of our mobile apps. Now we set forth a new goal – to enable all our existing and future products to run on the web and across platforms. We are building our web infrastructure from scratch nowadays and looking for a web superstar (the mythical 10x developer) that will join us as we form Lightricks’ web-unicorn(s) and scale into the future!
As a senior front end web engineer you will be part of the process of reimagining our apps on the big screen, inventing new ones, and enabling our users to create content in a performant manner on their browsers. You will have the opportunity to harness the power of the latest browser technologies like Web Assembly, Web Audio API and WebGL to bring the Lightricks magic into the browsers world.
- Experiment and leverage the latest technologies to lead design and tech decisions in collaboration with our tech leads and CTO.
- Mentor our juniors and help them learn how to become awesome engineers.
- Fine-tune our products and infrastructure component to work smoothly.
- Demonstrate deep software architecture understanding that yields high performance code pieces.
- Lead research for new technologies that will be adopted into products to supply the best user experience.
- Wreck keyboards on a quarterly basis. This position requires hands-on fanatics.
- 4+ years of experience in the front end realm, which includes experience with at least one front end framework such as: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Deep knowledge of computer science including (but not limited to): Data Structures, Big O Notation, Algorithms.
- Highly independent, an autodidact.
- Contribution to open source projects – a plus.