Lightricks creates award-winning apps – in the field of image, sound and text processing – used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
As we grow from a unicorn status ($1B) to a decacorn one ($10B), we are building our very own Lightricks Store from scratch. Strategically, the store will enable us a new & exciting channel of financial growth, facilitating every single web-transaction a +1B$ rocketship startup makes.
Hence, we are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team, have a meaningful part in designing and building our novel store software, someone that can play a lead role in it.
You will be part of a team building Lightricks Store. Each member of our team is responsible for every aspect of our product, from software design to coding, testing, code reviews and deployment to production. We are lean, agile and pragmatic. We practice software engineering best practices and we care about creating beautiful, performant and secure web applications.
As part of this team you will be:
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work hands on on implementing new features, writing unit tests and doing code review.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspire others to do the same.
- Mentor junior developers and inspire them to be the great developers.
- Work with designers and other stakeholders to create beautiful UI with a great UX.
- 6+ years of experience in the front end realm, which includes experience with at least one front end framework such as: React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- Experienced writing maintainable production grade code.
- Experienced with websites performance and security.
- Experienced as a Technical Lead.
- Deep knowledge of computer science including (but not limited to): Data Structures, Big O Notation, Algorithms.
- Smart and get things done.
- Highly independent, accountable and a Team Player.