As the Senior SW V&V engineer your responsibilities will include deep understanding of the product features, presentation of feature/product status and quality, tasks estimation, tasks planning, coordinating, writing, reviewing, leading technical activities and executing software testing.
As the Senior SW V&V engineer you will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in the defect tracking system.
You will be a technical leader and be part of the project core team.
You will need to priorities tasks between the engineers and overcome any unexpected blockers to ensure V&V activities progress the most efficient way.
- BSc in Software Engineering, Electrical engineering or any other relevant engineering background.
- Minimum 5 years of SW testing experience including writing testing protocols/procedures and execution.
- Minimum 2 years of technical leader experience with leading quality assurance test activities – manage and priorities QA/V&V tasks.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Proficient in written as well as spoken English
- Experience with medical devices – Advantage
- Prior work in a regulated environment, following development standards
and processes – Advantage
- Experience in other testing and verification areas but software – Advantage
- Experience in developing and writing automatic testing – Advantage
- Collaborate with development, project management, customer support and engineering teams.
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.