OrCam Technologies, a leader in personal AI platforms, harnesses breakthrough computer vision to provide increased independence to people who are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired, have reading difficulties, and for other populations. The company’s flagship OrCam MyEye 2 assistive technology device was named to the TIME Best Inventions of 2019 list.
At OrCam, the software team designs and implements a complex software system with tight realtime, compute and power constraints. We push our hardware to its limits with a multi-process, lock-free system which utilizes our advanced algorithms in order to help our users have the most seamless usage experience possible. If you are a great programmer and are interested in solving real-life engineering problems in the most creative ways, this is the place for you!.
- 3+ years of programming experience in either: C / C++ / Java / C# from which at least one year of hands-on experience with C / C++
- Scripting experience in one of the following: perl / python / js / ruby
- B.Sc. in computer science / Software engineering or proven extensive industrial experience
- Advanced knowledge in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Experience running and developing on Linux
- RT/Embedded programming
- Experience with SQL / NO-SQL database programming
- Working experience in with version control systems like SVN / Git
- Experience with one of the following cloud providers: AWS / Azure / Google cloud