- Job description:
- At OrCam, the software team designs and implements a complex software system with tight realtime, compute and power constraints.
- We push our hardware to its limits with a multi-process, lock-free system which utilizes our advanced algorithms in order to help our users have the most seamless usage experience possible.
- If you are a great programmer and are interested in solving real-life engineering problems in the most creative ways, this is the place for you!
- 3+ years of programming experience in either:
C / C++ / Java / C# from which at least one year of hands-on experience with C / C++
- Scripting experience in one of the following: perl / python / js / ruby
- B.Sc. in computer science / Software engineering or proven extensive industrial experience
- Advanced knowledge in Object-Oriented Design and programming concepts
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Experience running and developing on Linux
- RT/Embedded programming
- Experience with SQL / NO-SQL database programming
- Working experience in with version control systems like SVN / Git
- Experience with one of the following cloud providers: AWS / Azure / Google cloud