LTTS Israel Security Center of Excellence is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer, with solid security background, based in the Jerusalem area.
Our senior software developers are responsible for requirement analysis, architecture, mentoring other team members, code review and leading by example. They also help with hiring and training.
Role & Responsibilities
- – Technical expert. Lead by example.
- – Train and mentor other team members, code review
- – help with hiring
– Understand business goals and requirements, and help define the right architecture
– 8+ years of proven experience as Software Developer
– Bachelor degree in software engineering/computer science
– Experience with software security
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work in a team environment and individually
- – Innovative, self-motivated, open-minded, “out-of-the-box” thinker
– Experience with Agile
– Experience with IoT and Smart Devices
– Experience in security solutions (e.g. identity and access management, network security, application security, IDS/IPS, deep packet inspection etc.)