OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI. By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create magical award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into everyone’s reality
The release team at OrCam is responsible for the overall release Lifecycle:
- Code integration – including writing automation infrastructure.
- Creating versions and uploading them to the cloud – including developing the relevant infrastructure
- CI – using GitLab and Jenkins.
If you are a great and organized programmer, you like understanding the whole picture and working with people – this is the place for you!
- B.Sc. in computer science / Software engineering or proven extensive industrial experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in Release or Automation fields.
- Scripting experience in one of the following: Perl / python / js / ruby.
- Working experience with version control systems like SVN / Git.
- Experience running and developing on Linux
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines
- Experience with AWS cloud providers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent time management skills
We’re looking for people that have set their sights on making an impact.