Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Join our R&D team in Jerusalem and take an important part in the development of advanced monitoring solution.
Work with us to incentivize better patient care, and partner across the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare.
Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
The New Product Introduction [NPI] Sr. Engineer champions the manufacturability of new product introductions from product design to the manufacturing process and is accountable for the practical application of “Design for Excellence” principles on the product/process development efforts. This position is also responsible for the formalization, coordination, and implementation of product test strategies in manufacturing.
- Serves as a core team member of the product development process (PDP) teams to bring new products to market on time, within budget, and within predetermined specifications for project activities related to manufacturing, procurement, logistics, and service.
- Accountable for key production-related deliverables within the PDP including, but not limited to Manufacturing plan; Make/Buy decision analysis/recommendation; Capacity planning; COGS estimation; Process validation; Prototype builds; Capital equipment specifications and procurement; Production line set-up; etc.
- Conduct manufacturing readiness assessments. Review engineering drawings and technical documentation to ensure all requirements are met before transition to manufacturing.
- Conduct regular project status meetings with stakeholders to communicate and coordinate NPI activities.
- Accountable for Design for Excellence tools such as DFM/A and for providing manufacturability inputs to R&D.
- Accountable for risk management methodologies, such as PFMEA, to identify actions that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the potential causes that could lead to failures.
- Accountable for defining requirements and development of product test strategies, in collaboration with the receiving manufacturing site.
- Able to prepare schedule and set milestones for new product introduction, written policies, procedures, proposals, and reports.
B.Sc. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum of 8 years manufacturing engineering experience in a regulated industry.
Extensive experience with transferring multi-disciplinary products from R&D to mass production.
Basic knowledge of circuit boards, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
Experience with engineering processes, including cycle time estimation, process flow, line layout, and capacity planning.
Experience with Solid Works; AutoCAD an advantage.
Must be proficient in both written and oral communication, in both Hebrew and English.
Nice to have
Experience from medical device organization