In this exciting role as a Sr. Program/Project Analyst you will have responsibility to lead, direct and organize the planning, and execution of high-tech, operation excellence development project teams from concept to commercialization in the medical device arena. This role will be responsible for achieving successful implementation of projects and managing all activities required to define, design, develop and deliver Patient Monitoring products to Medtronic customers. Reporting to the R&D Program Director with focus on Patient Monitoring Nellcor and Microstream technologies.Monitoring overall projects execution and ensuring team commitments (project contract) are met and communicated in a timely manner.
- BSc Engineering degree advantage to Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management
- Previous background working with operation team, production lines and NPI.
- Effectively lead teams comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds; including but not limited to R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Clinical and Marketing. Project management experience with international teams and external engineering service providers.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written in English .
- Willing to work with different time zones.
- Master’s degree in Engineering and/or scientific discipline
- PMP Certification, Lean Leader/Six Sigma Certification