We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you.
Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that change lives.
As a Project Manager you will be one of the New Product Development team members. You will lead a cross functional team in a global and multi-site organization toward successful releases of new products. You will be responsible for planning and execution of projects to develop new medical device within the framework FDA regulations.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Leading cross functional team in a multi-site organization including R&D, Marketing, Operation, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical, Legal and Sourcing
• Leading the planning efforts and generate detailed work plans including scope, timeline, budget and resources
• On-going monitoring of progress against plans and generate status reports for management
• Identify project risks and generate mitigation plan
• Manage and control the allocated budget and resources of projects
• Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders
• B.Sc. in Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent degree in Engineering. Advanced degree preferred
• At least 5 years of experience as a project manager of R&D multi-disciplinary projects
• Proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget
• Experience with product development in a highly regulated environment, which require rigorous documentation
• Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Team player with ability to lead a cross-functional team to ensure successful release of products
• Fluent in English – written and verbal
Nice to have:
• PMP certification
• Experience in medical device industry
• Experience in a global and multi-site organization