- Job requires spending significant time in a lab.
- Innovative process engineering (hands-on planning, performing and analyzing experiments)
- Responsible for product and process development projects
- Maintain and upgrade process equipment for the projects
- Identify, purchase and qualify materials for the projects
- Process documentation
- Effective written and oral reports
- Job location is Jerusalem.
- Occasional travel to China required.
- Materials Engineering degree required, or similar field.
- Deep industrial experience in process and product development.
- Fluent English and Hebrew (speaking and writing).
- Able to work long hours.