Mother’s Choice is a biotech company developing new and safe technologies for the arenas of personal care, cosmetics and food. Mother’s Choice works with international companies owning global mega brands, to develop and enhance their products, and is driven by leaders in the field. MothersChoice is recruiting a: SENIOR PROCESS DEVELOPMENT ENGYNEER.
- Developing methods, procedures, improvements and innovative processes to support bio active ingredients development as process engineer.
- Developing methods, procedures, improvements and routine processes to support bio active ingredients projects management as a project manager.
- Developing methods and procedures to improve capabilities (engineering and technology) of production and control over the process development procedures as process engineer.
- Developing techno economical approach to support the bio active ingredients process development.
- Managing the Scale Up and Tech Transfer process of the bio active ingredients.
- Maintaining the focal role for communication with external sources such as CMO’s, Suppliers and advisors.
- Managing the ongoing routine based on the weekly/yearly plans.
- Any other support which will be needed according to the process development department needs.
- Our labs & offices are located in Givat Ram, Jerusalem.
- Bsc in chemical engineering
- At least 5 years of proven experience working in process design and development in the industry (pharma/ chemicals/ cosmetics/ food)
- At least 3 years experience as a process plant engineer/technologist.
- Experience in Project management (internal/external focusing on process design companies and CMO’s).
- At least one TT evaluation and proceeding (bio active/API)
- Great spoken, read and written Hebrew & English abilities
- Strong control in all of the office applications, MS Project, AutoCad, and SAD writing