Manager: Jonathan Yellin Grade: 8-10
As an outstanding Full Stack Engineer, you will join the campaign against the pirates of the digital seas, by designing and implementing end to end systems that facilitate the struggle against the threat to the entertainment industry.
- Lead the design, implementation and deployment of end-to-end software systems from scratch, using industry best practices, and leveraging cutting edge serverless technology
- Be an authority for other team members for all thing’s software.
- 8+ years of professional experience in Java / Node.js or other web back-end technologies
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in AWS environment with strong knowledge of EC2, Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk technologies
- Strong database proficiency (schema design, data-mapping, performance tuning)
- Strong knowledge of deployment and packing methods such as Dockers.
- Self-learner who is passionate about clean and elegant code
- Creative, innovative, and self-motivated team player
- BSc in computer science or a related field
- Good knowledge of network protocols
- Familiarity with machine learning, data warehousing and analytics technology
- Knowledge of security practices, threats and vulnerabilities