As an experienced Full Stack developer, you will be responsible for engineering design and development of end-to-end web applications. You will plan, develop, and deploy internal and external tools in the cyber area. You will work closely with a team of bright engineers, and you will be developing projects in one of the of the most promising and rapidly growing industry.
- Plan, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies
- Take ownership and responsibility on features, systems, and processes end-to-end
- Take a crucial role in both front-end and back-end technology decisions
- Turn complex product requirements into reality
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years as full stack developer
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Node.js
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB – an advantage)
- Experienced with cloud services (AWS – an advantage)
- Proven track record of web applications development from scratch
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly evolving requirements
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.