Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
- Implement accessibility solutions in Angular 9 and Struts environments.
- Train and mentor peers on accessibility best practices.
- Test to ensure accessibility solutions are effective and successful.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Programmer with 3+ years of experience in developing web applications.
- Proven experience with accessibility.
- Proven experience with client-side technologies (Angular, React, CSS, HTML).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated.
- Great attention to details.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office location.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance.