In this position you will have the opportunity to be a key member in developing our cutting edge, lives saving products.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the software and firmware for microcontrollers and microprocessors,
design and implementation of networking protocols and implement the communication SDK provided by the OEM vendors.
· BSc Degree – electronic engineering/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
· 5+ years in software development for embedded systems (in C/C++).
· 3+ years of C++ coding.
· Experience with real-time software on microprocessor-based systems. (Knowledge of one or more real-time OS is desirable).
· Strong knowledge of microprocessor based embedded systems. (Advantage working with ARM processors environment)
·Device drivers, especially interacting with physical devices over low-level data links.
· High level of English & Hebrew (verbal, reading & writing).
- Linux/embedded Linux. FreeRTOS.
- ARM/STM32 microcontrollers / microprocessors.
- Knowledge of communication data protocols (such as USB, RS232, TCP/UDP/IP, etc.)
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Knowledge of basic electronics: using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multimeters, etc. to debug the hardware/software interface.
- Board bring-up/Drivers integration.
- Boot loader programming.