Development of the RT embedded firmware for various functionalities of SATEC’s multipurpose measurement products.
- BSc or more of Electric & Electronic Engineering, from recognized Academic organization (must).
- At least 7 years of experience in development of embedded software (must)
- Vast experience in C / C++ (must)
- Experience in development of low-level drivers or BSP (must)
- Knowledge and experience in ARM-based uC / uP (must)
- Knowledge and experience in Real-Time OS (must)
- Experience in slow (SPI, I2C, UART) and fast (USB, TCP/IP) communication protocols (advantage)
- Familiar with MODBUS (advantage)
- Experience in signal processing or measurements algorithms (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with measurement and calibration equipment (advantage)