Ericom provides businesses with Zero Trust Secure Access to corporate applications, in the cloud and on-premises, from any device or location to keep organizations connected, productive, and secure. Leveraging innovative web and application access technologies, Ericom’s solutions ensure that users can connect to only the specific resources they are authorized to access, and that devices and applications are protected from internal and external cybersecurity threats. It is a great time to join Ericom, as the company’s solutions play in two of the hottest areas of cybersecurity today – Zero Trust Security and Secure Access Service Edge (SASE).
For over 25 years, Ericom has delivered remote access, secure connectivity, isolation, mobility and virtualization technologies to thousands of customers worldwide, allowing seamless user interactions with mission-critical systems while maintaining productivity and optimizing user experience. Ericom has offices in the US, UK, Europe and Israel, and a global network of distributors and partners.
Ericom is looking for a Senior DevOps/Field Engineer that will join our energetic R&D team working on our SaaS offerings (Secure Browsing Product).
The role aims to provide all aspects of running a SaaS operation and on-premises installation, including deployment, troubleshooting, deal with mission-critical errors and participating in a on call availability team.
Relevant candidates can also take part in the development of the Devops tools.
Become a member of the R&D team that is responsible for the following:
- Provide 3rd level support for Complex Deployments
- Diagnose complex service issues across a range of technologies and platform
- Lead the optimization process of the product in all levels, from Linux OS, Networks and ending with Docker
Utilize diverse range of monitoring tools, to monitor Shield
- 5+ years of professional IT experience (especially with Linux Networking, Security)
- 3+ Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Security Products (Firewall, Web Gateways, Proxies)
- Strong Experience in Linux
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, python)
- Strong Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering
- Passionate, Can-do attitude and self-learning abilities – Mandatory
- 3+ years of experience with build and deployment tools (helm, jenkins, makefile)
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps role – supporting developers by providing infrastructure, maintaining CI/CD etc
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker/K8s/Linux in production
- Experience with ELK
- Experience with Ansible