Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates. Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple’s App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
Lightricks’ vision is to bring creativity to the masses. The ecosystem we are building includes an array of photo & video editing tools. We live & breathe design – from product to production.
As a designer in the Product Creative team, you will create stunning in-app content.
Our millions of users will be able to see your magnificent image making and indulge in trendy assets that you’ll create for them.
Show off your trend & style sensibilities when creating photoshoot guides and designing storyboards for videos.
You will be collaborating with other designers, developers, and many others – show us what you got! Join us if you want to impact millions of users and push the limits of creativity.
- Design & curate creative assets that will appear in our mobile apps.
- Constantly generate new ideas and visuals for in app content.
- Conceptualize photoshoots
- Maintain branding consistency within the product’s brand.
- Research design & visual trends.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- 5+ years experience in the field
- Exceptional online portfolio.
- Strong fundamentals in design, typography and colour. Attention to details. Animation experience is a plus.
- Affinity for consistency, composition, colour use and a keen eye for subtle details.
- Highly proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Figma and AfterEffects – a plus.
- Experience working in a professional design environment.
- Familiarity with visual trends in photography & design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Animation, Media Arts, Visual Communication – a plus.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong communication skills, both in Hebrew & English.