As a Senior SW engineer you will perform and lead tasks to design, implement and maintain software for Medtronic modules, patient monitors and accompanying PC applications to meet product / client You will be involved in activities over the software development life cycle including effort estimations, project planning, review/participate in software requirements editing, software design and documentation, implementation, debugging, unit testing, code reviews and configuration management. You will successfully cooperate V&V engineers, System engineers and Project Manager.
- BSc/ MSc in Mathematics/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of development in C#
- Experience in C++
- Multithreaded design and implementation.
- Strong design and architecture skills
- High level English & Hebrew skills (writing & verbal)
- Full stack developer
- Entity framework
- Parallel library
- Solid programming