We have 3 tech-centric app suites (social, creative and business) that serve over 180 million users. We also have 100+ engineers, who use multiple development tools and a world-class mobile CI system which runs tests on simulated and real mobile devices. We are looking for a developer with a passion for making other developers’ day-to-day an amazing experience. Someone who will help us scale and maintain our build infrastructure and core CI/CD pipeline. If you love seeing that proverbial needle move – join our core infrastructure team!
- Maintain and expand our CI/CD systems to be as comprehensive, fast and stable as possible.
- Develop tools to be used by other developers in our company to help them be highly productive.
- Be excited by things like caching compilation products and understanding build-systems.
- Influence the development life cycle of the company. You need to have an educated opinion about the following subjects: source control systems, CI/CD, code style and linting tools, unit test framework, developer tools, code review flows.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Mentor developers on best practices wherever is needed.
- Conduct code reviews.
- 5+ years of development experience in any programming language.
- Highly independent, autodidact, unreasonably fast at learning and executing code from inception to production.
- Experience with (A) CI/CD, (B) build-systems.
- Proven experience of delivering large, state-of-the-art products.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Experience leading a technical team or project – a big plus.
- iOS or Android development experience – a plus.
- Knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision – a plus.
- Experience in GPU programming – a plus.