One of the things that distinguish Lightricks from many other companies is the creativity and technology that flows everywhere in the company and not just in our products. We believe that using creativity and technology, we can help all Lightricks employees excel and be more efficient and productive.
Our G&A-Tech team builds internal SAAS products for different teams within Lightricks. If we can’t buy it, we build it. Everyday hundreds of Lightricks employees use our products. The team works closely with different stakeholders in order to understand their needs and how their work can be more effective. Our developers are versatile, accountable and use many technologies to achieve their goals.
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture and troubleshooting.
- Designing and building different types of systems including APIs, bots and dashboards.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Full ownership of the technology stack including infrastructure and production-readiness of key systems.
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high quality features.
- Work together with other teams in the company.
- Mentor young engineers, helping them grow and ליdevelop their skills. Take a lead role in design and implementation reviews.
- 3+ years of experience writing backend systems.
- Experience writing APIs.
- Experience writing integrations with internal and external systems.
- Experience with SQL databases (NoSQL – a plus).
- Highly independent, accountable and a team player.