Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex-Libris is seeking a senior backend developer looking to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, who will be part of a winning team, developing a new and emerging product for the academic research community on top of Ex Libris’ rich and solid SaaS platform.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Sc. in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from a recognized academic institution
- Programmer with 7+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Proven experience with server-side technologies (Java/JEE)
- Experience with JSP, Spring, Hibernate and Tomcat
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- High level of English – both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Highly motivated, self-learner
- High attention to details
It would be awesome if you also had:
Experience with NodeJS / NPM
This job might be for you if:
- You thrive in a high-touch, service-oriented customer service role
- You will enjoy challenging but stimulating work that presents a unique challenge every day
- You see service level goals as an opportunity to demonstrate your value
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office; during COVID-19 it can be fulfilled from home.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance