We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our R&D center in Jerusalem
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Via’s Driver Android App
As a Senior Android Developer, you will contribute directly to our cutting-edge software service and work on our mobile app, shaping the future of transportation and generating tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 2 years of experience in Android development
- Solid understanding of the full Mobile development life cycle
- Good architectural knowledge in Mobile app development
- Solid Experience in UI development
- Experience working with Gradle and 3rd party libraries
- Understand the concepts of Mobile client-server with Restful APIs
- Experience in working with google maps API – a plus
- If you have published an original app, share it with us!
- Tech savvy, team player with a “can do” attitude
- Passionate about software engineering and constantly expanding your knowledge
- Driven by tough challenges, and producing high quality solutions
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Great team player