At Lightricks, we develop apps based on cutting-edge research. Our algorithms optimization team transfers this research to efficient code. To tackle the most complex computational tasks on mobile devices we use GPUs, SIMD instructions and various low-level optimizations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to control code at the instruction-level, while being exposed to state-of-the-art research in computer vision and machine learning – we’d love to hear from you!
Provide optimized implementations of computer vision and machine learning algorithms leveraging GPGPU and other acceleration technologies
Build infrastructure for company’s computational tasks including Neural Networks and Numerical Computing
Guide product development teams with integration of new research results
Write clean, efficient code that is easy to understand, test and maintain
- Extensive Android development experience
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in implementing applied math algorithms
- Experience in low-level optimizations and algorithm parallelization
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU architectures
- Curiosity in benchmarking, debugging and optimizing code
- Experience with GPGPU (Cuda, Metal, OpenCL) – advantage
- Python knowledge – advantage
- Familiarity with packages like OpenCV, dlib, Eigen, TensorFlow – advantage