At Lightricks, we develop apps based on cutting-edge research. Our algorithms optimization team transfers this research to efficient code. To tackle the most complex computational tasks on mobile devices we use GPUs, SIMD instructions and various low-level optimizations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to control code at the instruction-level, while being exposed to state-of-the-art research in computer vision and machine learning – we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide optimized implementations of computer vision and machine learning algorithms leveraging GPGPU and other acceleration technologies
- Build infrastructure for company’s computational tasks including Neural Networks and Numerical Computing
- Guide product development teams with integration of new research results
- Write clean, efficient code that is easy to understand, test and maintain
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in implementing applied math algorithms
- Experience in low-level optimizations and algorithm parallelization
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU architectures
- Curiosity in benchmarking, debugging and optimizing code
- Experience with GPGPU (Cuda, Metal, OpenCL) – advantage
- Python knowledge – advantage
- Familiarity with packages like OpenCV, dlib, Eigen, TensorFlow – advantage