- Job description:
- At OrCam, the Algorithms team researches, invents, designs and deploys cutting edge algorithms.
- We focus on machine learning, computer vision, and natural language processing.
- These are used in our existing and future devices to reinvent how people interact with technology.
- Our developers cope with open problems and are challenged with real-time and power constrains while maintaining state-of-the-art performance.
- To achieve these goals, you’ll utilize our powerful tools and huge data sets.
- Team members get a unique chance to work with some of the best-known scientists in the fields of computer vision and machine learning, and maintain a tight relationship with the latest academic work.
- Proven ability to learn, such as degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or any other related field.
- Team player who has excellent interpersonal skills while able to tackle independently tasks along the way.
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis.
- Technological passion, innovation and exploration of new research fields.
- Proficiency in c++ software programming.
- Experience with algorithms design, research and analysis.
- Experience with development in python (or other scripting language).
- Experience with Linux environment.