At OrCam, the Algorithms team researches, invents, designs, and deploys cutting-edge algorithms. We focus on machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, audio signal processing, and natural language processing. These are used in our existing and future devices to reinvent how people interact with technology. Our developers cope with open problems and are challenged with real-time and power constraints while maintaining state-of-the-art performance. To achieve these goals, you’ll utilize our powerful tools and huge data sets. Team members get a unique chance to work with some of the best-known scientists in the fields of computer vision, audio signal processing, and deep learning, and maintain a tight relationship with the latest academic work.
- Proven ability to learn, such as a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or any other related field
- Team player who has excellent interpersonal skills while able to tackle independently tasks along the way
- Ability to take over a problem from research through design and implementation up to performance analysis
- Technological passion, innovation, and exploration of new research fields
- Experience with development in python
- MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with experience in deep learning related work or research, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with algorithms design, research, and analysis
- Experience with Linux environment