We are looking for a Security/Vulnerability expert to lead our research team. Join us in solving complex security problems in embedded devices, by conducting vulnerability research and exploring exploitation spaces.
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part and a leader of a super talented security research team
- Enrich your experience by working on various complex systems
- We will support and promote your professional development in your field of interest
- Flexible job scope
- Flexible working hours
- Professional and ethical work environment
What do you bring?
- 5+ years of experience as a security/Vulnerability researcher-Must
- experience in Vulnerability research and successful exploitation- Must
- Experience in reverse Engineering
- Low level development experience
- BS.c /MS.c in computer science or equivalent
- Management skills- guiding and leading abilities, results-driven mentality, flexible mindset, Must be a “people person”.